Our funeral directors will help you create a ceremony that is meaningful and fully affordable for you and your family. Whether burial or cremation, our staff can take care of all arrangements, relieving you of unnecessary burdens.
- Arranging funeral plans
- Securing necessary permits and death certificates
- Care and custody of the body
- Coordinating all details with the clergy
- Arranging the music you have selected
- Placing obituary and funeral notices in the newspapers
- Assisting in arranging for burial or cremation
- Assisting in arrangements for cemetery space, grave opening and closing, flowers and monuments
- Arranging transportation for you and the members of your family prior to, during, and after the funeral
- Supervision of the funeral or memorial service
- All necessary arrangements for transportation, funeral service, and burial if the deceased is to be sent to a distant location
For more information about our professional services, please contact us by e-mail or call at (330)535-1543. We’re here to help.